Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a busy week! Last Saturday Mike and I went to his firm's Holiday Party at the Renaissance Hotel. It had a beautiful 3 story tree in the middle of the hotel.

Last Sunday our daughter was Mary in the Church Christmas Pageant, "March to the Manger". This is a big event at our church and it's standing room only for the 2 services. It was very emotional for Mike and I seeing her holding a real baby. It seemed like yesterday when she was in 1st grade and was the angel.

Greg had surgery Friday and everything went great. The doctor was not surprised by anything he saw and fixed the problem. He said Greg will be able to play baseball, which is his passion. We're not sure when, but we've learned to take this one day at time. He's walking slow but each day he feels better. He helped me make a roast today. I think he's getting bored!!!

I went to our neighborhood Cookie Exchange Party. A great time was had by all! We all bring something to eat, a Christmas themed gift or ornament to exchange, and of course the cookies! I feel so blessed to live in such a great neighborhood. We all get along and look out for each other. It 's the reason we built onto our home instead of moving.

The decorating has been done now for a while and I'm finishing my cards today! Tomorrow it's onto the wrapping!

No comments: