Thursday, December 11, 2008







My choir of Santas are sitting across one of our mantels.
The nutcrackers are on display.
When we added onto our home I added a gingerbread tree to the hearthroom. I love seeing it as I work in the kitchen.
The big tree is our family tree. It has all the ornaments given to the kids over the years and all of my ornaments since I was young. This tree holds 2 ornaments that were on my parents first tree. At the top are two little ornaments that Mike gave to me each time I found out I was pregnant. I always found out at the beginning of December! Each time I cried! The hormones were really kicking in! We have ornaments from every place we went on vacation. Under the tree is train board my dad made with love and Greg's trains which were given to him by my parents on his 5th birthday. As I hang each ornament I am reminded of a precious memory.
P.S. I love Christmas trees. We have 7 trees plus 4 minature trees. I know, I'm nuts!










No comments: