Monday, December 1, 2008

All the Thanksgiving decorations are put away except for the Fall dishes. Mike and I went back and forth to our storage unit, where I keep all of our holiday decorations, putting away Thanksgiving and Fall and getting out Christmas. After three trips, all the containers are all over the house. Last night we had a wonderful dinner, just the 4 of us, using the Fall dishes, before Greg went back to school. Boo-Hoo! Only 3 more weeks and he's home for a month! Steph has told me she will help decorate this year!!! My have times changed. I'm thrilled to have the help. I thought I would be able to work on card stuff and my Christmas cards this afternoon. Little did I know, for the first time, the eye doctor was going to dilate my eyes! I'm having a little trouble focusing. Maybe by tonight! Sorry if this entry has misspellings and grammar errors. I'm having a hard time reading what I type!

No comments: