Monday, December 8, 2008

Many of you have asked me how my son is doing. Well, today we saw the doctor and the disc in his back has gotten worse. So-o-o-o-o he is having surgery Dec. 22nd. The surgery now a days has become an out patient procedure and a very tiny incision. They will be taking off the protruding section of the disc. We have prayed for him and the doctor and we feel our prayers are being answered. It will be a wonderful day when he is without pain and able to play baseball again. And yes, the doctor said that he will be able to! I admire Greg, he will have endured 2 surgeries in 14 months and through it all has maintained straight A's in his classes. I sure got lucky having such wonderful kids!!!!

Knowing I didn't want to stay home alone today and think about his surgery, my friends, Susan and Suzette, took me to Main Street St. Charles for lunch at and a little Christmas shopping. Love the Flower Peddler! We had a blast. Left at 11:00 and didn't get home until 4:00!!! Are they great friends or what???!!!!

No comments: