Sunday, October 18, 2009

We had a great time yesterday watching Greg play baseball and then the family picnic.  He did a great job in the baseball game.
Steph went skydiving today!  I couldn't believe she was going to do it, but she did!  We have the pictures and DVD to prove it.  I was kind of worried but after seeing the DVD of her jumping, I think I want to go!  It was pretty cool.
Getting things ready for my week at school. Tomorrow I'm going to prepare the card class and clean up the art studio.  Yikes, it looks like a tornado went through it!  I am starting to get excited about my trip to Princeton, IN.  I'm going to take classes on Saturday and then the Copic Marker Certification Class on Sunday.  I talked to the owner of the LSS and was told there were people coming from Ontario to take the class.  There will be quite a few people from out of town.  It's always good to meet new friends.The teacher doing the Copic Marker class is also a designer for Tattered Angels (I think that's the name).  I'm going to learn how to use those misty colors sprays we all bought and don't know how to use!  Hopefully I'll come back with some new ideas!  I also found out there are antique shops in the town.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some shopping!

No comments: