Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm happy to be back home after a wonderful weekend in Princeton, IN.  I have learned soooo much!  My head is still spinning.  I went down by myself but met alot of really nice women. This is the first time I've been in a class with just store owners, designers, and instructors.  I was like a sponge, just listening to all the ideas and about the other scrapbook and rubber stamps stores in the midwest and yes, Ontario, Canada!  The classes on Saturday were open to everyone.  I met alot of great ladies from the Princeton area.  I learned alot about Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  Did you know you're not suppose to shake them to get the glimmer off the bottom?  I'll tell you another time what to do instead! I learned some basic techniques using the Copic Markers on Saturday and then Sunday I spent a whole day learning about Copic Markers.  WOW!  Sally Lynn McDonald was awesome (our instructor for 2 days).  I am so grateful for this opportunity to learn from such a talented lady.  I ended my experience this weekend with, TADA, Copic Marker Certification!  My name should appear on the website in about 3 weeks! 

Back to reality, I need to unpack my stuff and start a load of wash!  I can't wait to be artsy 2morrow!

No comments: