Monday, September 14, 2009
















I'm finishing up projects I've had sitting around my studio for awhile. I've had 2 Basic Grey Card Making Packages sitting on my work table since April. I finally got them both done last night while watching Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives. They really are a quick way to make cute cards, especially if your not into stamping. When I made mine, I inked edges and put some of the pieces on chipboard and used pop dots. I know FKS does carry Basic Grey Card Kits from time to time. They are worth getting.
Not sure how the first picture one got turned sideways! When I downloaded the picture it was facing the correct way!!! I'm not quite sure how that happened! Oh well, you get the idea!
I'm reading a motivational book which says we should embrace Monday like we would Friday!
TGIM!!! Have an artsy day! ;)

No comments: