Monday, September 7, 2009

I had a wonderful weekend with my family. I hate to have it end, especially knowing what's in store for me these next couple of weeks. Getting ready to have new flooring put in is a pain! Clearing out rooms and relocating stuff. I have to keep thinking of the end result and not that I will have a small, 12 in. path to get to the 2nd floor. That I will have to go out the back door, up the hill and in through the garage to get anything out of the washer and dryer or the refrigerator! I need to think positve!!! I will get beautiful new floors, I will clean out my stuff and get rid of things I don't use, I will have the Fall deep cleaning done as I put the rooms back together! Oh, and yes, I will be able to work on future card classes because I can't do anything else while the crew is here! POSITIVE THINKING!!!!!

No comments: