Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May is a crazy month for teachers. So please bear with me the next couple weeks as I finish up another school year. I'm not going to be posting on a regular basis for the next couple of weeks.

With that said, I took off last weekend and went to the Lake of the Ozarks for a girls' weekend. I had a spa day and the rest of the time we shopped! I came home refreshed and ready to face all the work associated with the end of a school year and getting our home ready for summer. I've been planting flowers, opening up the pool and the little fountain on the patio, planting my garden, and cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning outside. The powerwasher has become my best friend!!!

I hope to see you at card class a week from this Wednesday, May 13th. There is plenty of room so I hope to see you there. I do have I surprise project for you this month! I'm not telling but I think you will like it!

No comments: