Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a happy girl!!! Greg's home from school. He's so much fun to have around and I get to go to his summer baseball games. He's playing in the Metro College League and it will be the first time he will play in 2 years, since his arm and back injury. I love to watch Steph and him interact. It puts a smile on my face. Steph is gearing down for the end of her school year. She's already thinking about next year, since it will be her 1st full year of teaching and the classroom will be hers to decorate and set up. She's already brought in a loveseat that she is covering and adding fun pillows and bean bag chairs to make a reading area. How cool is that!! What an inviting place for children to read. Both of the kids (or should I say adults!) are taking classes this summer. Greg is taking 2 higher level accounting classes on line. He's been reading alot! Steph is working on her Masters in Counseling. I think this is a good fit for her. I feel so blessed to have such great "adult" children!

No comments: