Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting ready...

Yesterday and today have been days of cleaning the art studio and cleaning off the pool table (I've taken over the pool table with my "stuff") and the floor outside my studio...AND the rest of the basement!  I really don't know how this happens.  I hope there is never a show called Papercrafter Hoarder because my family might call in for an intervention! 

After the work is done I have a couple of projects to finish and prepare kits for card class on Wednesday.  I've got to say I'm loving my card classes.  So many nice ladies!  I have been overwhelmed by the positive response to the classes.  Thanks to everybody who is signing up! 

Well back to work before my family holds an intervention!

Remeber to check the Inkspots website for a picture of the Christmas Banner class, Dec.1st at 1:00 and 6:00 pm.

No comments: