Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a quick note to say I'm still here.  I have finally gotten the basement cleaned just in time for the big July 4th weekend.  I am now preparing for Greg's graduation party.  It has been a busy summer.  I'm looking forward to sharing pics of the July 4th festivities and the grad party. Greg has finally heard from
UM-St. Louis.  He is going to work on a Masters in Accountancy and play baseball.  I'm very happy for him and thrilled that I will be able to go to home games!  It's hard to believe but Steph has her first day with students tomorrow!  Of course she'll get 3 weeks off in late September, early October.

The big news in my house is that I cleaned my art studio!!!!  I can walk into it now and have several open places to work.  What is it about a clean area that helps the creative juices flow?  After this weekend I can start plannig for classes at the Inkspot.

Have an artsy day!

No comments: