Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally...

I have been sick most of the week, so I've taken the time to update my blog and catch up on some stuff at home when I'm awake.

I'll be putting pictures on the blog from different aspects of my trip.  First a little background information. I went to France with my life long friend, Suzette.  We've been friends since we were 3 & 4.  We met at dancing school.  We never went to the same school.  Different elementary, high schools, and colleges.  She had a MBA and I got a Masters in Education.  I had children and she did not.  But we have remained friends throughout our lives.  Here are a few pictures from Paris:

Still can't figure out how to turn the pictures on the blog!



I also have a big announcment that I will be making soon.  I'm very excited about it!

No comments: