Friday, February 26, 2010

It's baseball season in the Dambach home.  I am posting from my hotel room down in Cape Girardeau.  I came down to spend opening weekend with Greg.  I left Mike to hold down the homefront.  I spent the afternoon bundled up in layers of clothes and blankets watching baseball.  Greg and I went to dinner after the the game.  He choose Olive Garden.  Greg went back to his apartment to study and go to bed early.  I went shopping.  I love shopping in Cape!!!  I needed to get some jeans, make-up, etc for my trip to France.  I got everything I needed at Macy's, Christopher Banks, Bath & Body, and Kohl's.  I did it all within an hour!  Everything is so close together you can get alot done in a short period of time.  I think I'm all set for my trip in 19 days!  The rest of the night will be spent in the hotel room, stamping and coloring with my Copic Markers.

Have A Great Weekend!

No comments: