Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Okay, I know I promised Christmas pictures.  I've been using the month of Jan. to get caught up on preschool stuff.  I'm trying to get ahead so I'm not scrambling at the last minute to get projects ready for the class before I leave for France.

The last wreath is a sample of the 12 wreaths that hung from each window.  The reindeer (tree) held Old World Ornaments.  The foyer tree is 1 of 5 trees in our home.  This one is in the foyer.  It is an angel tree.  All of the ornaments are angels.  I did put a scattering of bronze ornaments on it to tie in with the greenery in the diningroom and study.   The bird cage was black and I sprayed it hammered pewter.  I am going to put different seasonal items in it throughout the year.  Also a picture of a portion of our Santa collection on the familyroom mantle.

No comments: