Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today I was suppose to go to FKS for a class with Debbie Schuh.  Well, plans changed pretty quickly at my home.  Mke went down Friday night and picked up Greg from SEMO. He's not been feeling good the last couple days but got really bad Friday.  He was too sick to drive home.  Soooo... Saturday he was worse than Friday so, I spent Sat. afternoon at the Urgent Care Center. Greg was tested for flu, negative. Yeah!  Tested for strep, negative but could still be strep because he's been on antibiotics for 24 hours.  And got a blood test for mono.   We should hear the results tomorrow.  All he's been doing is sleeping and studying. I'm giving him some mother's TLC and doing laundry. Mike brought all of his bedding and towels home at my suggestion.  I'm hoping he can go back Monday to finish out his last 2 days before Thanksgiving break.

Tonight I went to a surprise birthday party for my Great Aunt Gladys.  She turned 85 today!  I hope I have a mind like her as I age.  She is an amazing woman and looked like Doris Day with dark hair when she was young.  She has been (my dad's side) the keeper of the family history.  She was overwhelmed by all the people and said how blessed she is for such a wonderful family.  In truth, I'm the one who has been blessed having someone like Aunt Gladys in my life.  She is an amazing person!

No comments: