Monday, July 20, 2009

Well friends, I got up this morning and was inspired to create new cards!!! I hope you like them, 4 cupcake cards and a gift bag with a chipboard cupcake. In the class we will use the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. I can't wait for you to see what a difference the dimension makes on the cards! I'm hoping to bring the cards in either Tuesday evening or Wednesday. I have to finish all the paper work that is required when you offer a class. I'm taking a break tomorrow and I'm going to the Science Center with Greg. I want to see Sue the T-Rex. Greg said he would go with me if we see the Omni-Max film about the Grand Canyon with music by Dave Matthews. I made the deal quickly before he changed his mind. The Science Center is one of my favorite places to go in St. Louis. As Steph and Greg grew up, I took them to the Science Center at least once a year. I'm looking forward to spending the day with my son.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this Morn Creations bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com