Monday, April 6, 2009

Got a project done yesterday that I have wanted to do since I came back from Peoria. I organized Wendy Vecchi stamps in the acrylic binder. I decorated with Graphic 45, Botanical, and used the flowers I made in class. I used Tim Hotlz corners for the corners of the acrylic binder. Love them! I embellished mine with crystals I had left over from the rhinestones I used to decorate my daughter's dance costumes. It really added a little sparkle to the binder.

I also got my "Manly Man" cards done for May. They are now at the store awaiting approval. I'll post them when I get the go ahead.

I am very tired of cold weather!!!! The positive side to it is that I'm using my Spring Break to finish stuff!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great picture and great cover! Love the bling.