Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm very excited!!! People have signed up for the card class. I can't wait to see all of you there. Thank-you!

Our family has a big weekend ahead of us. Mike's family is coming to town and we are celebrating a belated Christmas. Even though the decorations are finally all down, we keep the holiday going at least for a few days. It will be good having everyone at our home.

I'm starting to create cards for February. The theme will be "Birthdays". There just might be one Birthday/St. Patrick card! Stay tuned. Please remember that I will bring different sentiments to the card classes. For example: "Thank you" instead of "Valentine's" or "Get Well" instead of "Birthday". I will have the different sentiments at class. I'm trying to make the cards versatile so everyone can enjoy the creating process and make cards you can send to friends or family members.

Quick story: Most of you know I teach Pre-K. A group of girls in my class went with me to the frig to pick out a drink for snack time. One of the girls said, "I hope its not wine!" I told her that we don't have wine at preschool. She told me, "Good! Because if you drink too much wine you'll get drunk!" Kids say the darnedest things!

No comments: